WOW! (Worship on Wednesdays)
One of the great blessings of the Christian life is that there is no limit to the depth of God’s grace and insights of God’s love. WOW (Worship on Wednesdays) at Mountain View runs September through May, and includes an evening meal, educational opportunities and musical offerings for virtually all ages.
- Wednesday Night Dinner 5:00 – 5:50 p.m. in Meredith Hall – $6/adult, $3/child donation encouraged to cover meal costs, $20/family max
- Nursery available for infants through 3 year olds 5:45 – 7:00 p.m.
- Adult Education at 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Children’s Bells beginning at 5:00 p.m. in the EEC
- Children’s Choir and Faith Weaver Friends will be an educational time for children 4 years old through 4th grade from 5:45 – 7:00 p.m.
- Pre-teen (5th and 6th Graders) and Jr. High 6:00 -7:00 p.m. in the Annex
- Adult Bells 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. with Jackie in the EEC
- Sanctuary Choir rehearsal with Kay at 7:30 p.m. in the Music room