Mountaineers is a social guild for the over 50 crowd, which offers opportunities for those who attend MVPC, married or single, to develop and promote fellowship through various events and service to the church and community. Recurring activities include:
- Welcome back Party (October);
- Thanksgiving catered lunch;
- Potluck Luncheons (usually with a speaker);
- Valentine event (February)
- Spring Picnic (April);
- Potluck luncheons (usually with a speaker);
- Trips to places of interest (Museum, Theater, Concert, etc.);
- Seminars on topics of interest (October);
- Mountaineer Volunteer of the Year recognition.
Mountaineers actively support outreach programs, such as:
- Easter Basket program in Kenya;
- Vista del Camino Adopt-a-family Christmas Gift Program;
- Youth program camperships;
- Rocky Point ministries.
Please join us for a casual, relaxing time of fellowship and fun. For more information, stop by our table in the Courtyard between services. Look for announcements in the bulletin or The View newsletter, or email.
Click here for Current Events.
When you get to your wit’s end,
You’ll find God lives there.